The Library is located inside the United Nations compound in Geneva, in Building B of the Palais des Nations.
Getting to the Palais des Nations
Enter the Palais des Nations through the Visitor's entrance at Pregny Gate, on avenue de la Paix, in front of the International Committee of the Red Cross building. (Please see map here)
Getting to the Library (Please see map here)
- Enter the Palais des Nations at Pregny Gate. Go through security screening.
- Walk to E Building and enter through Door 40.
- Use the escalator to go one floor up (3rd floor). Continue straight through the glassed Passerelle.
- Turn left at the end of the Passerelle. Enter B Building by following the corridor on your left until its end.
You are at the Library now. The Library Events Room is two floors down (1st floor).
Access from Cornavin railway station:
- Bus lines : 8, F, V, Z (“Appia” stop)
- Tramway 15 (“Nations” stop), then a 5 minutes’ walk to Pregny Gate
Access from Cointrin airport:
- Bus lines: 28 (“Appia” stop) or 5 (“Nations” stop) then a 5 minutes’ walk to Pregny Gate.
Other bus lines with stop at “Nations”: 11 and 22.
Reminder for all external attendees
If you are not in possession of a UN badge should register to the event of your choice on the UNOG website at www.unog.ch/librarytalks, and bring a valid ID on the day of the event to the UN visitors entrance the Pregny Gate.
See also, How do I access the Palais des Nations?