I would like to consult the personnel files of a civil servant who has worked for UN Geneva or other UN agencies headquartered in Geneva. How should I proceed?

All personnel files of staff working or having worked for UN Geneva or other UN agencies are strictly confidential and not open to the public.

A request to access these files should be addressed directly to the Chief, Human Resources Management Service, United Nations Office at Geneva for authorization and access instructions.

We advise our clients to ask an archivist to be provided with more detailed practical information on how to access restricted records.


Need more information? Ask Us!

Submit your question below

Your question
Your info
Fields marked with * are required.

Date and views

Last Updated: Sep 25, 2023  Views: 37

Related Topics

Create ticket