How can I organize an event at the Palais des Nations?
To organize an event with Cultural Activities Programme:
- All proposals need to come from either a Permanent Mission or an International Organization
- The Cultural Activities Committee (CAC) is reviewing and approving all new proposals at least 3 months prior to the actual event to allow enough time for the organization
- Events in the frameworks of Cultural Activities have to be artistic in nature (e.g. paintings, concerts, artistic photography, etc.)
- All proposals have to be in line with UN values, shall not single out any Member States and shall not be too graphic
- Venues can be pre-reserved on a first-come, first-served basis and will be confirmed once the CAC has approved the project
- In case a project does not fit into the frameworks of Cultural Activities, it could be organised as a Side Event to a meeting or conference at the United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG)
To organize an event with UN Library Events:
Please send you proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org for a review and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
To learn more, see: