Does the UN Library & Archives Geneva offer free, or open access resources?
The UN Library & Archives Geneva offers many free, or open access, resources, such as:
- Our list of open access resources: libraryresources.unog.ch/eres/OA.
- Our Library & Archives Research Guides on different topics.
- Our podcast, The Next Page, which offers the opportunity to listen to conversations with practitioners and experts in different areas of multilateralism: libraryresources.unog.ch/podcast
- The Total Digital Access to the League of Nations Archives Project (LONTAD) is an ongoing project to digitize the entire League of Nations Archives. Visit the project site to access selected collections, the archives catalogue, and other resources: https://lontad-project.unog.ch.
- Informal learning and knowledge-exchange opportunities for staff, diplomats and interns at UN Geneva, by our Knowledge & Learning Commons: commons.ungeneva.org.
Need more information? Ask Us!
Submit your question below
Date and views
Last Updated: Dec 04, 2020 Views: 1